While 59% of luxury brand shoppers use mobile to interact with a company, according to a whitepaper by ForeSee (ForeSee E-Retail Satisfaction Index) , one fourth of them have said they completed a purchase. These figures give an important insight into the future of the luxury business in relation to mobile consumer shopping habits. A whopping 65% of luxury brand shoppers accessed the brand’s website while in-store, most likely to browse new arrivals and take advantage of loyalty and club membership programs.
The study is based on customer satisfaction with the websites of 13 top luxury retailers, and proves:
- 76% more likely to buy from the brand online;
- 71% more likely to purchase from the brand next time;
- 69% more likely to recommend the brand;
- 69% more likely to buy the brand offline;
- 65% more committed to the brand overall; and
- 65% more likely to return to the brand.